Red Dive Filter - Snap On Underwater Accessory suit GoPro Hero 3+/4 Camera
- Red filter is to compensate for red light loss which takes place under water. When filming below 15 feet of water, the wavelength of the red light disappears.
- The GoPro Hero 3+/4 white balance is thrown off, because of the red light loss causing the camera to record colours with are too blue or too green.
- A red filter compemsates for the red light loss, tricking the camera into recording natural colors the way you see them. Used in 4.5 - 21 metres below water around noon to restore the red light absorbed by the water.
- Razor sharp optics
- Scratch resistant
- Easy snap-on installation
- Effective from 4.5m - 21m
- Material: Plastic
- Suits: All GoPRO Hero 3+/4 Standard housing (not for special diving case)
- Color: Red
- Function: Reduce green/blue color in the water (optimum blue water colour correction)
- Size: 50mm x 46mm